Friday, October 12, 2012

My Heart Speak



I never thought I would feel the joy of life again. I used to be a broken piece in the past. Day dreaming of something that all woman dreamed about. I am just an ordinary girl. When I fell in love I am not faking. I gave my all. my time. my heart. my everything. That is why when I am hurt, it always crashed my world. But I am not the kind of girl that cry in one corner and let life pass by. I am always the kind of woman that will mourn over the loss in a day and stand up again. I am not strong, but I am not weak either.

Right now I feel complete. I have the man that I thought only exist in my dreams and I love him with all of my heart. He is the kind of person that loves me more than anyone and anything.He respect me as a person. He spoils me with his unlimited.unconditional love. I always Thank him for he makes me a whole piece again. I am very happy knowing that I have the partner to spend my whole life with. Yes. It's true that we don't know what life could be ahead of us. But I never stop believing that James is the one for me. That He is my soul-mate. that me and him are perfect match from heaven.

As I wake up every morning. I never forget to Thank God too for the blessings that He shower into my life. I must have done something right, for God to reward me such a priceless gift. The gift of love. The gift of True love. The gift that everybody dreamed about. :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...