Monday, March 4, 2013

This post is based on how I feel today. With all honesty since yesterday I never feel good. Headache strikes again and emotions went up and down. I am tired and emotionally down. I need an outlet. I reckon why I feel this way is because I have no one to talk. I felt crazy here inside the four corners of my room. I feel sad. I don't understand.

I am so contented with my life right now, but I can't help to be sad sometimes. I think because  I'm only human you know. I feel so alone today. James is spending time with the family Saturday and Sunday so I am left home with just me, myself, and sassy.  He needs it as he did not see them in a while since he was sick. The  kids missed him so much. Yes I am very proud how good of a person he is and how he loves the family. when he had a cold all I did is just wish I am there to take care of him. I feel so useless at times when I can't be there when I know he needs me the most. *sight!*

Another thing every once in a while my headache strikes again. I thought we have disbanded our closeness already but I think it  loves me a little. I just wish it will not exist no more and will totally hate me like I hated every during it's visit. I am glad my thoughtful fiance brings me a bottle(250 pcs.) of pain reliever. It does help BIG TIME.


 I just wish you'all a happy start of the week. once this headache will be over, I'm sure mine will be better too. Here's a photo of me and sassy. Happy Monday everyone!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...