Monday, December 23, 2013

3 Days Before Christmas...


Today is Sunday but I don’t feel like it is. The husband has been very busy working all week including this day. I never complaint of him being a hardworking man. In fact I am very proud of what He is. I keep myself busy while he is away. I clean and disinfect every corner of the house. It helps and keeps me occupied the whole day. 

Now, I am seating and relaxing while browsing around my friend’s blog. I missed the blogging world, but it seemed like I forgot how to write stuff. I can’t even compose a decent post. Oh! Well. I still stick to my Diary thingy. LOL! What an excuse. He. He. He.

Anyhow, my blog crossed my mind while I do my chores earlier. First I am thankful that I learn the blogging world 6 years ago. Who wow! Been a while huh? That way I have myself a little diary of the things that I’ve been through.
My journey wasn’t easy like yours I guess “Insert a smiley face here”. But it’s all worth the ride. Right?

Soon it’s going to be Christmas and I am very excited coz this is my first Christmas being Mrs. Lindsey. And I sure Pray to have many more years of spending Christmas with my husband.
 

Merry Christmas from our Home to Yours...

 From the Lindsey.....
Love Y’all

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...