Thursday, December 5, 2013

My 2nd Month in the U.S.A


Coming here in the United States is not easy because I never know what waits to unfold for me.
Two months ago I flew in the land of the brave because the love of my life lives his entire life in this beautiful country and there’s no way yet for him to stay in my homeland for a longer period of time. When I left Manila I will not deny the excitement I feel that finally I will be able to share my entire life with the man that God has given me, and sad at the same time to-be apart with my family and friends whom been there for me through the ups and downs for 31 years. I had a roller coaster of emotions at that time, but still manage to-go with the flow of life. In my mind this is the life I choose, there’s no other option for me but to be strong and still.
 Yet and again two wonderful months has passed by and all I can say is that I am in my happiest every day. Waking up every morning with my husband is something I am grateful to our Lord Almighty. The family accepted me and treats me like their own since day one is another blessing that every woman fantasized. I felt so love and valued as days passes by.
Right now, we start creating beautiful adventures and memories to look forward for the future. I enjoyed the fun and exciting conversations we shared in our every visit. I can laugh my ass off. But I am still very shy though. When it’s my turn to talk and all attention are in Me, I started BUFFERING. LOL! Thankful that they are very understanding and the husband is there to rescue me and help me explain. . But then again I will not worry at all because I know they love me so it’s easy to be myself.
So to all my families and friends back home, don’t worry about me guys.  I am definitely in Good hands.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...