Friday, December 13, 2013

Trip to Arkansas


I have nothing to-do at home today. There are chores to finish but I decided to procrastinate. I feel a little bored staying at home alone. I probably missed everyone back home because of last night’s chitchat at Skype. I wish I can walk outside with my snickers. The husband doesn’t allow me so I have no choice but to stay at home. HE said “it’s not safe to walk around, because of the truck stop.  There are so many people from around the United States that stop over there, that is why He don’t allow me. Kidnap for ransom and peg teh? LOL…

Anyhow, I’ll just be posting some photos our me on some of our trip.. 

Arkansas Trip:











BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...