Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Blues whatsoever!!! :)

Today is Monday and the 23’rd of December and I feel sad. Christmas is coming and I am pretty sure most of the people around the globe are excited. Don’t get me wrong. I am very excited Ok? It’s just that theirs inevitable feeling of loneliness and alones in my heart today. 

Maybe because it’s Christmas and I miss my crazy family. It might be Christmas blues as they call it. While everybody in my neighborhood is busy preparing gifts and food for every one, I am here in this very quiet place alone, enjoying just me myself and I. 

I can’t help but get teary eyed. I missed home. I miss the chaos that everyone did during Christmas time. The Loudness of the videoke machine in the house and the voices of my nephews and nieces. The laughter of everybody during Christmas Eve. The neighbors gathering in the road, and most especially the little ones Christmas party. 

But even thought I felt this way, I won’t let it pull me down. I will still be looking on the brighter side that God give me a wonderful husband who is willing to-do anything and everything just to make me happy. God gave me a beautiful family in this side of the world too.

I hope the husband will not work 16 hours again today like he did yesterday. It’s been 2 days after the storm so probably a lot of people have their lights back on and hope only few works left for them. I will try to keep myself busy again. The Sun is shining so boldly and I am happy for that. I will push my window cleaning outside. I know the temperature is a little bit cooler which is 2 degrees Celsius Dang!!!!but I’m fine. I will just wear me a warmer clothes.

Oh sya! Emoterang Frog is now signing Off.

Love Y’all

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...