Wednesday, April 27, 2011

church Visit.. Work..Friends.

Today after lunch me and my friends decided to visit the park that is close to the hotel where we work. Since we still have time to stroll around I ask them why not get in. The entrance is just 5 pesos anyway..

I would say the place is very peaceful. I never thought about it at first since the park is in the middle of the City. You will see passerby outside going from north to south, East to West non stop. Cars and Jeeps blow their horn not minding if it hurts peoples ears or not.

I was surprised when I get in. Peace and Serenity is present while we are there. I did not waste a minute and get my camera(cellphone) so I can take some shots.

Here's few of the shots that my phone captured.




Meet the church wall...... and here's the old church standing so peaceful!




Couple that plans to get married in this church(I accidentally heard them talking about it) =)





Yours Truly making faces and taking a pose in front of the church...

I would say it's another fun day today. *wink*

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...