Wednesday, April 6, 2011

tough times

I was up all night. I just could not sleep right away so I spent time with my friend at home.

Today I will go to school for our graduation practice. I hated to attend the said event for some reason. I hope the money that I paid will be worth it. I don't know if I will be smiling on the ceremony. My family is not around here, and I feel alone. It's sad isn't it?

Aside from that my Grandpa died yesterday. I feel really sad and aching inside. I wish to see him on his last day but I know I can't be there.

Life has been so tough. full of trials along the way... but I am determine to be successful. Just one day at a time...

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...