Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Tip at the hotel...



wonder what's with the money??????

Well, I just feel so happy today. The reason is that because someone gave me a tip. I was at the lobby talking to my supervisor when I see an old lady walking towards her room. The lady had 3 bags in her hand. She's not alone walking though. The bell man was with her also helping her with her luggage. But because she still has lots of carry on bags, I approached her nicely and asked to help her.. She smiled and give me her bags.and said thank you..

So when I was in her room. She hand me a tip secretly. I was so shocked. I said "mam it's OK" while I waved my hands to let her know I refuse. that was my initial reaction. I don't know what to react really. I was shocked. But she did not listen to me, instead she put the money in my hand and closed my hand so other people wont see it.. I feel like my face turns red.. I was speechless. But before I go out I tell her "Thank you".

After that, I run to my friends and was so happy telling them I got a tip.. they all laugh at me.. Oh well.... I am just so happy for the grandma's gesture... She appreciate my being helpful.. yay! I am just proud with my tip.. ehehehhe!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...