Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good morning Sunshine

Good morning folks...

It's another day for me. Today my plan is to attend the graduation practice at school and then hopefully find a dress to wear for the ceremony this Friday. I have been searching for dress since last week, but I failed to find the one that fits me good. It's not that I'm very picky, It's just that I am maybe too big to wear a dress. hahahha!

I am living my day into a daily basis. My close friends are always around me here. They live just 2 minutes walk away from my house. Oh! BTW, I transfered a new apartment. I like it here better than the old one. Although I missed the people at the old house much. They are so good to me since from the beginning.

I have my inspiration of course with my new life. My family who is always there with me through the good and bad days. And the people that loves me for who and what I am.


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...