Sunday, January 12, 2014

Daily life. Yard Cleaning

Today’s weather is just so beautiful that I can’t resist working in our yard. There are a lot of things to do outside. The dead trees are scattered all over.

The babe has just been so busy and he doesn’t have any chance to work in our little place. So today I bring my lazy beautiful Booty (LOL!) outside. I clean out the yard by removing the dead trees. I rake a little to make it look nice and clean. At first I was hesitant in doing it. It’s just so creepy to work in the yard alone. At the back of my mind are those scary thought that I see in the movie. What if I see a snake crawling? OH! NOOOOO…. But I did not let my fear from stopping me to do my task.

After my little yard work I feel a lot better and so proud of myself. I have never been productive like this in the past ( I mean outside). I am thankful for my little company too, my dog. Without her, I might not brave myself to step in our yard soil. LOL! Seriously, call me weirdo but It’s true; I am scared to walk outside. Hehehhe.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...