Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year


2013 is my BIG year. There are so many memories that I will forever treasure in that year. But before I will post anything. First I want to thank my creator in Heaven for being there on my side 24/7 of my life.
I have my ups and down last 2013 like anybody else but thanks God I passed it through. Now, I don’t want to ask for more because God blessed my life so much more than I dreamed of. But like any other human I will continually pray about Good health for all my love ones, Safety for everyone, Love for each other and courage to face every challenge that will come in our way.
2014 is another year for us to correct our wrong doings, to love the people that used to give us a hard time, to forgive and most of all to-strengthen our faith with our God in Heaven.


Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year


Everyone!!!!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...