Sunday, January 5, 2014

Meet Lily my new puppy



The husband got me a Doberman puppy for Christmas. He connive with his daughter so he can sneak her as his gift for me. They purchased her online. she's from the state of Missouri and fly here in Lousiana. Candy (Babes eldest daughter) picked her up at the airport 1 week before Christmas eve. 

I named her Lily. She’s a super puppy. This morning as early as 7:00 a.m. she is already hyper activated. She run from one corner to the next and chews everything, even those that is not appealing to her eyes. LOL!!!

The husband decided to get a Doberman for me because according to him, this kind of dog is very protective to the owner. Which I can attest it’s true. There was one time when the babe got home from work without our knowing, my puppy who is sleeping in my lap jump so fast when the door opens and she bark letting him know that she owns our place. I was amazed how brave she is. She thought some strangers come in without our permission.

When she’s brave to strangers, she is the opposite for us. She is the sweetest. She loves cuddling all the time. And when its bed time she's ready for it too. She can sleep with us the whole night without waking me up so she can pee. She’s been doing good and very well in house training. The only problem for now is her chewing everything including my hand. BIG LOL!!!!

Hello!!! My name is Lily Lindsey
LOL!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...