Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Daily life



Today the temperature outside is below freezing all day. I don’t like taking Lilly to use the bathroom/our yard. LOL! It’s too cold for me, but I need too.

I’ve seen a lot of wild ducks in the lake. At first I thought it was an alligator that made the water move. The babe always tells me that there is no alligator when the weather is so cold, they only appear when the weather is warm. But sometimes I forget. Prolly because I am excited to see alligators in our back yard. Weird eh! 

We also have so many birds today. And I see 2 dead birds in the yard. L . The babe said maybe they don’t survive the cold weather. Poor little birdy
My day is just easy, or maybe lazy. I accomplish nothing except doing the dishes. Ha. Ha. Nah! Babe said no worries. Spoiled huh?

oh sya. emote-rang  frog is now signing off.

Love Y'all

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...