Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bound to Cebu...

Yay! I am just excited to announce as early as today that yes. I will go back home. I might spend 2 to 3 weeks with family and friends. I really missed Cebu soooooooooo much..

It's like I am working outside the country. Well, in the past I have so many reasons why I don't visit my hometown. I am very open about my past relationship. Yep! His one of the reason why going back to Cebu is so hard for me. Too many people will ask about what happens and why it happens. I don't know how to answer all those questions at that time. But now, hell yah! I don't care about what people will say about me. I am just living my life with pure dignity. I don't step on someone's foot and aggravate them. The H*ll those backstabbers, and dirty looks from them.

As of this writings all my stuff is ready. I sort things that I don't use so I can give them away. I have few clothes here at home that not even once I wear them. They are all brand new and only my closet enjoys it. LOL! Shoes and bags.. yay! I am excited to clean my closet.. hahahha..

About my job. Well, honestly I resign from it. So many dramas in there that I could not handle. Well, life is just like that... There will be more opportunity for me though, I am sure of that. .

As of this writing I feel that, I have a happy heart and a clean soul... I keep my faith. This is it.. This is really is it... :D

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...