Saturday, July 21, 2012

Just Daily..

It's raining cats and dog since Monday and I am not loving it. I just don't like the nasty weather outside. geez. I have so many things to-do before I leave for Cebu. I need to buy a little something for my nephews and niece. I want to see some cute smiley faces from those little fellas when I arrive home.

As of this writing. I am excited thinking about what's new in my hometown. I might be seeing new faces, or some kids that are now grown up and becoming a mother. I get the idea from FB while browsing. OMG! I feel like a grumpy old lady. nahhhh.. I don't care.. I am used to people teasing me that anyway.. LOL!

My plans during my stay with the family includes visiting my moms grave. I really missed her. I wish I have the power to turn back the hands of time. I love my mom so dearly. and I hope she's proud of what I am right now. A strong grown up lovely lady.. hahahha! Love you mom.


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...