Wednesday, July 4, 2012

One Scary night :(

I thought I'm gonna die last night. I had the scariest experience riding a taxi. I went home with a broken heart bec. of something I can't really disclose. It's a private thing.. But anyways a guy approached me while I was waiting for a taxi,. Since it was kind of late around 10 p.m is late for me I decided to not choose a cab. The one's that stopped first was my first choice. When I was inside at the backseat Mr. driver open the front door and let the other guy come inside the car. I asked him why there's 2 of them inside the cab. He said he will just drop his friend at the gasoline station. I had a feeling that I am unsafe inside the car.

The guy in front of me told me that I need to pay P80.00/kilometer. I argue with him. I was not scared arguing both of them even I know at the end I will be the looser. I'm not ignorant. If I know I am right then I will fight for it. The guy was kind of mad at me. I told them to stop, the car so I can go out. The driver did not stop the cab. I shouted at both of them, even though I am scared to death I did not let them noticed that. Finally they stop on a dark area where just few people pass by. I asked them how much do I need to pay. He said 480 pesos. I was boiling with anger. No way that I will pay that amount of money I told them. Both guy were so mad at me and threatens me. So I decided to get my wallet and gave them my fair. I only have 1k in my pocket, I have no choice but give it to them. They provided me 400 change. I was mad but I just get my change and curse them.

Soon as I ride the next taxi on the way home. I told Mr. driver the story. He said I am still lucky because one woman found dead and was raped in some provinces. What those drug addict driver do is bring their passenger to a very far place and declared hold up and rape the victim and kill her. I told him I got the plate number of the taxi, He said those taxi's were Culorum . Even if I have the number still police cannot trace it since it is not registered.

When I reach home I burst out into tears. I have areal traumatic experience, but I still wanna THANK God for allowing me to be home safely. It was an experience that I will never forget for a lifetime. On that rainy night, my heart was broken into pieces and I almost got killed...



BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...