Thursday, July 26, 2012

Just Daily

SO far my vacation here with the family is going great.I spent most of the time catching up with my older sister. She is the sweetest sister I could ever have. In the family there's just the two of us girls and all of our siblings are boys, so me and her are the closest. I-do love her to death. I told her about my struggles in Manila. The hard times that I experienced alone made her teary eyed. I know she loves me so deeply. And I am very happy I have a sister in her.

I get a chance to met my childhood friends as well. The neighbor kids are all grown up. Most of them has kids and I feel really old. Hahahahha... Time fly so fast. LOL!

The weather in Cebu is the opposite of what we have in Manila. It's so hot in here, but I think this is a lot better. I don't want to brave walking out in the rain.. Geezzz! Thunderstorms and lightning scared me to death as well.

Anyways, my time here with the family is all worth it. I really missed them. and I want to spend some more time with them. I might be here for 3 more weeks while waiting for the news from Canada Embassy....will see.. heheheh!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...