Thursday, July 19, 2012

Letting GO..


A strong woman knows how to keep her life in line. With tears in her eyes, she still manages to say, “Nah, I’m fine.- Anonymous.


Honey say's:

When I decide, I'll make sure that there will never be regret at the end of it. I always put it this way " everything happens for a reason, sometimes that reason is unclear yet, but eventually you will be able to figure it out". The fact is if you force things to happen, your like killing yourself softly. Some things are not meant to-be, and that's what we people should understand. Don't be stuck on a denial stage. If you know for a fact that it will not work, then why stay in sorrow? The world is so BIG and you can do- so many things in a day. Don't be fooled by your heart. Trust me, I've experienced the worsiest feeling of getting my heart hurt. I don't wanna go back on those days. That was a nightmare.

For me LOVE matters and LOVE should be reciprocated. . If you love someone, tell them and let them feel it, Show them you care and your there for them through the test of time.life is not always a piece of cake. right? BUT if you feel that your just the only person that feels so inlove with your partner. Hey! girl wake up. Grab your things and go.. You are precious and you deserve to be loved by someone as well. If you prefer to stay that will be your choice, but be ready with the agony.. :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...