Saturday, July 14, 2012

Waiting for my Prince Charming to arrive..

I find the tittle of this post funny. But to be honest that is a very true statement to describe me. I believe I am emotionally ready now to be in a relationship again. I am not hating my past no more. I am now in the state of mind dreaming someone to be with me through the ups and downs of my sojourn. I guess life is a little more fun to-be shared with your special someone.

But this is what I don't really know of. Does Prince charming really exist? I have my own dreamed Mr. right. I know my Prince is not the Mr. perfect guy.He sure has flaws too like a real human. But what is important to me is that He will completely love and treat me with respect. As I will be doing the same thing to him...

ahhhhh.... I am patiently waiting for you my Prince. Whoever and wherever you are, I want you to know that I am just here. I might be busy working my A** off. But don't you worry, once you'll find me I will make sure to take the days off and spent time and focus to you. to us... LOL!

It's early in the morning here. and I am bored,,... LOL...LOL..LOL....

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...