Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall season

I love fall season. It's the time of the year when leaves changed it's color. Although we need to do- a lot of work cleaning but, that's fine with me. I can manage that. It's my favorite season out of four. Especially in the mountain side.

Last year me and the husband went to Arkansas for our honeymoon. That's when I first fall in love the place. and to this date we plan of going back there again. I wish by then I have a good camera. I so wanted to take a beautiful picture of me and the husband. A photo with a good resolution. The husband is very shy in front of the camera. I think he find it annoying .LOL!

Every time we go out somewhere. One picture is enough for him. But, he can't stop me if I take so many photos of us. He will just shake he's head and laugh. He always tease me, about photos but nada. ahh ahhh! no no! He can never stop me. That's for sure. HE didn't try anyway.

I reckon 5, 10, 15 years down the road, the husband will be used to it. Who knows, by then he will be a selfie addict himself? ha. ha. that will be hilarious.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...