Friday, October 10, 2014

Hunting season

It's time for hunting season again. Me and the husband are so busy preparing for that day of excitement. For the past 3 weeks, we've been so busy cutting limbs and clearing the path way going to the husbands deer stand. Last week we had it finished and to me it was an achievement.

Our next project is putting his deer stand all together. When I say all together that means put walls and roof in it then we are all ready. The husband is feeling under the weather lately. I guess it's the time of the month for allergies to attack. I hope he will feel better everyday. Also the weather in the coming week is not very cooperative, which means it's possible that we won't be able to finish our project on deer season's first day. Well,all we can do is try and work harder. fingers crossed this gonna be an exciting season for me.

The husband already bought my first gun which I can use for hunting. I don't know if I have the guts to shoot a beautiful creature ( deer) God has made. I have a very soft heart.  Thinking about shooting them gets me teary eyed already. how much more in the real world? would I be able to do it? I'm not sure though.

We also set up our cameras and deer feeder on our hunting spot. And here are some of my favorite photos that we got.

This baby is so clever.

trying hard

Voila!
Beautiful. isn't it?

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...