Friday, October 24, 2014

Refurnishing Our Home

A friend of mine just recently moved to a new house. They just finished unpacking all their belongings. Yesterday when I talked to her she told me she is actively looking for new furniture's. She considered buying it online and found the one she loves mostly at  goods home furnishingscentury. I for one also consider buying furniture's online. Our dent is not done as of the moment. We still need to-do a little work like changing the floor from carpet to wood. After the work I will be very excited to decorate our dent. For sure I will start buying a good looking couch and then matched it with a nice wall decorations. Finger's crossed. It will happen very soon.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...