Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Lilly

Our baby girl is a year old last Oct. 16 2014. We have been literally busy running errands in the past couple of days that is why I forgot to write a birthday post for my Fur baby.

I got Lilly last December as the husbands Christms present. Since the day of her arrival, the house becomes wild and noisy. LOL! Sometimes it honestly annoys me. ahaha! But when my girl is quiet I also makes her do things which lead to  being rowdy again.

My Lilly is very protective. When me and the husband play around the house like he will slap me or choke me, Lilly will run towards him and starts growling and attacking him. She never wants nobody to hurt her mommy. But when I kicked the husband Lilly will also attack me. LOL! She's very funny.

I am proud being a fur mommy. Even though she's not a real child, still. she is my baby and means the world to me.


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...