Friday, October 3, 2014

New domain+Alligator

Finally I am able to transfer my blog from blogspot to my own domain. I love working online. I so missed those days when I try to stay up all night to write on my blog. I am not good of a writer, but I tried the best of my knowledge to write a decent article when I have a task.

I wish to-do some paid blogging again. It sure will keep me occupied since I am a stay at home wife. I don't know how to drive just yet that is why it's hard for me to work outside. The only way of transportation here is just driving your own car. If only buses and trains are available I will definitely try my luck of finding jobs in the outside world. But nada.. it's just a dream anyway.

Oh yeah! before I forget I had a visitor yesterday. and Guess what? It's an alligator. My husband used to tease me before about alligators. That they just wander on his yard. I did not believe it, I thought It was just one of his jokes. But no! It's a FACT!!! I have seen it with my two wide eyes yesterday.

I was horrified and call him right away, not knowing he's just in the drive way.LOL!! but He was not able to see it. It was gone so fast and we find it nowhere no matter how we tried.  But I was able to capture a photo of it in my phone for the husband to see.

It was unbelievable. It makes me wonder. Am I in the zoo? booo.. ehhe!

alligator in our yard :D


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...