Wednesday, October 15, 2014

music stand

While cleaning in our spare bedroom, I stumble upon the husbands old music instruments. He has a couple of them that he didn't use no more. I learned that he loves music back when he was in his 30's. He used to play drum and guitar along with his friends. In fact he has tons of photos and videos playing and singing with friends. I'm sure he's a good entertainer.

I've also noticed that old music stand are more heavier than the latest model. I have seen a more lighter stand one time when we stroll around the mall. I guess musicians are happier with all the technologies we have in the present. Unlike before that for sure it is very hard for them to move their instruments from one place to the other. Now, most instruments are more lighter compared to the old stuff.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...