Friday, August 19, 2011

Cold Chocolate Drink..

This is my very favorite drink every morning. Without hot chocolate drink my day would definitely be empty.

Few months ago my life had been in circus. Emotions went up and down. And to be honest every morning my cup of hot chocolate drink always turn out to be a cold drink. Too much thinking I guess. :)

But now I am back to normal again. It never turns out cold at all because I am able to finish it real fast. Thanks to all the wonderful people that surrounds me online and offline.

A BIG thank you to our GOD! I draw my strength from him each and everyday and HE never failed me each time I ask for more strength and courage.


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...