Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mix lang...

Everyone has it's own short comings..

I don't want to complaint. As much as possible all I want is to appreciate what life has been giving me. Food clothing and shelter. I can say I am well taken care of. Although I struggle in the matters of the heart.

Once upon a time my heart had been broken. I was in the lowest low. but is able to survive.. God has been the center of my universe. I cried rivers of tears that time. When I feel like the world is turning down, I just grab my rosary and pray(cry as much as I could) or go to shower and cry till the last drop of my tears.

Now I am more inspired to live though. I have been dreaming about it for the longest time. I forgot how to take care of myself(heart matters). But since I met my friends the world becomes different. They help me realize that it's not the end of the world yet. They opened up my eyes and help me widen my horizon. Now I have seen the things that I overlooked before. I thought my world is over. But perhaps God gave me another purpose, another reason to keep living.

I met my friends when I studied college. They've been very nice lending their shoulders to listen the silliest part of me. They see me cry. Laugh. Frown. Mad. and yet still they are there for me. Sometimes I can say, this world is crazy. way more crazy than the living creatures.

When I am in love. I give everything. I make sure that he will feel that he is my world. But after that failed relationship, it seemed like I just NEED to live neutral. Expect the unexpected. that's what I am doing as of the moment.

This has been the story that I've talking many times already. .
call it cheesy, boring or however you name it.. I'm just here expressing my thoughts and opinion.

Another thing. I am busy lately studying of how to become a good hotelier. I hope I will be able to use this knowledge in the future. . .

The training center will help us find jobs outside the country. I am not deciding yet of where to go. It will be my own ship that will take me there.. I hope this boat will not sink like the dreams and plans in the past. Well, for now I don't believe in dreams. It's just an illusion for me. But for the plans. I have many of that. It only depends, with God. wherever he wants me to-be. I'd be gladly willing to go with HIM.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...