Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thank you Ms. Ala.from your avid reader....

I am an avid reader of the beautiful Ala Paredes blog. Since I learned about her there's never a day that I forgot to check her site. The only time I did not hear from her, is when she deleted her 1st blog " Ala-ism.pansitan.net". I really missed her after that. She's a brilliant woman. She can write, draw and host very good and a beautiful model. She's a strong woman and always inspire me in everything she do.

Today when I checked her blog I read her new post tittled "to you" that was after I cry..
I find that message so special. why? because I am praying so hard while crying very much. It seemed to me like God sent me that message. And so after that, I decided to sent Ala Paredes a message in her twitter account saying THANK YOU for being an inspiration.. not long enough she responded my message.





I am so shock! I can't believe that the pretty woman I admire so much who lives half way around the world shares her time reading my post and wrote me back. It changes my mood real fast. The power of internet is amazing...

Again THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH miss Ala Paredes :-)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...