Thursday, August 18, 2011

Peace

Last night I found peace. It has been a long time already since the last time I felt that way. I know I live my life according to my day-to-day basis. But every day there is something more that I want. Something that hopefully could void the empty part of my inner me. And I've felt it the other night.

I am very transparent person and you can see whatever emotion that I feel for the day. It could be unhappy or happy. lying or telling the whole truth. Seriously, that's how obvious I am in dealing with emotions. I can't pretend to be happy if the mere fact is I am not.

Last night was different from the previous nights. I found the peace that I was longing for. I prayed for that inner peace for the longest time. And God answered me. I claim it, because that is exactly how I feel. I hope that this will be the start of my new beginning. The start of the new life for me.

I just hope and pray for it more. I know God will answer my prayers because HE completely knows that I have been a pretty good girl since from the beginning. And yeah! have flaws too. I am just human. you know.. :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...