Friday, August 12, 2011

makati training

I am almost done with my training in Makati. Two more weeks and it will be over. although I still have to take another hotel On-the job training. since I got 95 at the exam, I hope I'll be able to get the privileged of taking the 150 hours only instead of 300 hours. Before, the trainer told me that I could, but then few days later he changed his mind :(

Seriously I NEED a job as soon as possible. My savings is declining already. I just kept spending it. I don't want a zero balance account. I might be getting double job while having an OJT. I miss working. I miss the pressure. I miss those days where all you need is to sleep because your body and mind is so worn out. I can't wait for that day to come again.

My friends are working already. I feel left out. But hey, I won't complain because I know this training will bring goodness in the future. It is worth the wait. patience is a virtue.


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...