Sunday, August 21, 2011

I want a vacation...

Someday when the time is right, I want to treat myself a grande vacation. It could be just me, myself and I or the company of friends it doesn't matter. I know I deserve this. My own self had been suffering so much and I am thankful that I am not a quitter. The hurricane that passed by in my life made me a better and stronger individual as I am right now. If in case someday I'll be facing a new challenge again I am sure I will be able to surpass it all. As a human who is alive and kicking, I believe problem is just a part of our daily endeavor. It will mold and help us to create a more firm decision in different aspect of life.

My goal of working and saving hasn't changed yet. Love can wait I am sure of that. But even though I am not meant for someone, I will still consider myself lucky because of the love of friends and family. Being alone doesn't really mean being lonely. It's just a matter of how you deal and think about it.

Well, some might agree less but anyhow for those who are in the same boat like me I'm sure can relate. *sight*

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...