Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pure teardrops, PURE LOVE

Tonight's episode will be very interesting. Diane Shin got her first tear. It is when she cried in the middle of the road because she still wants to continue living. She don't want to die yet. True enough that "Life is Beautiful" .. It also makes me realize of loving myself first because how can you love or how can other people love you when you don't even know how to love yourself?.

Well guyz, if you don't know what I am talking about, I will tell you a little story about it...
I am so addicted with this Korean TV series.


It's a story about a girl(Dianne Shin) who is treated like a princess to her friends and family. She's a rich girl and everybody loves her. She's getting married in a few days before she got an accident and in Comatose. This time the scheduler appears. He is heaven sent. He gave Dianne Shen 49 days to collect pure tear-drops.

According to the scheduler, there are many kinds of tears. And Dianne's task is to collect tears of 3 people that truly love her (her parents is not included). In order for her to-do it Dianne uses Ysabelle Songs body. Ysabelle lost her boyfriends 5 years ago and suffer depression since then. She wanted to commit suicide.

Another character is Dave Han. His one of Dianne's friend and I think he loves Dianne secretly, but sad that Dave's bestfriend is Dianne's fiancee(Raymond Kang). Raymond have a secret affair with Dianne's bestfriend kayla shin. . .

Anyways the story is very addicting. I don't even skip watching it at night.. I so damn love it.. hehehhe!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...