Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ramblings...

The weather this week changes from time to time. Sometimes the sun is up and sometimes it's hiding from nowhere.

It's like the emotions that I am feeling in the last few days. Honestly I am so looking forward to finish my training. All I need is a job to be able to escape this boredom at home. I don't want to live a life full of sadness. I need an outlet.

I dream of being successful, and I don't just write it down on a piece of paper. I want to work for it. Yeah! This training in Makati is the first step I am taking. Next month I am so done with books, pens and papers.

I will be applying work soon which is the 2nd step on my list. When I get a job. I want to save every penny of my salary. As much as possible I want to purchase only the things I need. Neglect the things I want. I will just buy them in the future when I have enough.

This is the new me. I think I am decision wise now in terms of budgeting. But with emotions I am very weak. I can cry all day when I feel the pain inside my heart. Oh! poor honey. feeling so alone right now..

People around me think I am a Happy woman. They just don't know I've been to a lot of struggles in life..

Oh well... Life is so confusing...


Emotion is like a weather Report.. Sometimes the sun is shining, and sometimes it is hiding while the rain is pouring..

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...