Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friends

Friends are blessings.
They are always there for me whenever I am on the rough road in life. God is so amazing that HE chooses the bestest people to be with me. I only have few friends here in Manila. You can even use your five fingers to count them. Yes! that's how few they are. But, they are the best people that I've known here. In Cebu I also have few of them. I value my friends offline and online.

My online friends rocks!. Though we met in the virtual world most of the time, I could tell how sincere they are to me and of course me to them. We communicate like we are just two houses apart. Just like my Ate Star. I met her through Lainy.

Ate Star is very generous enough to lend her hand when I was so down. She help me realize about how precious life is. She's very inspiring woman and I am so thankful that Lainy introduces me to her.

From the bottom of my heart. I wanted to say THANK YOU ate star for shining on my way... Kisses from me.. xoxo' :)





BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...